17 June 2011

The Issue

I am afraid I may need to stop eating so much ice-cream.

For the past two and a half weeks since I have been working in the ice-cream plant, I have been eating nothing but ice-cream and ice-cream treats for lunch and on my breaks.

Today, I went about my lunch as usual. I dished myself a large serving of ice-cream, finished that off, then ate a toffee ice-cream bar. It wasn't too long after returning to work that I began to experience some stomach pain. I won't go into detail, but I took care of business and continued working. It wasn't until after my last break of the day (during which I ate a second unhealthy amount of ice-cream along with a second toffee ice-cream bar), when I experienced additional stomach pain that I began to see the pattern. The very disappointing pattern.

I was somewhat expecting this, or something like this, to happen. I mean, it is not a good idea to daily gorge on ice-cream. I recognize that. But I was just hoping this issue wouldn't arise so soon.

I suppose the smart thing to do would be to only eat ice-cream as dessert rather than as appetizers and the main course. Lame.

Daily Ice-Cream Intake
1/2 Gallon - Cookie Dough ice-cream, 2 toffee ice-cream bars

No comments:

Post a Comment