18 March 2011

Pawn Shop Blitz - Day 5

Here is my hours report.

DAY: 10.67
WEEK: 53.82

As far as the pawn shop goes, I am going to write very little. There is some serious drama going down in my family. I am currently researching what it takes to get someone (and by "someone" I mean a certain family member) committed for a mental evaluation. I just learned that they believe and are telling people that I am possessed by Satan himself and that I can control people's minds. Apparently, I am also able to make people hurt themselves against their own will. Wow. I didn't realize I was so powerful. I am not sure I will post more on this topic, but it's pretty much all I can think about right now, so, here you go--have a taste of my family life.

What I will share about my job, though, involves how much my feet hurt from working so much this week. I don't think I've ever worked this much, and I have at least eight more hours tomorrow before it's over. It's getting to the point where it is uncomfortable to stand at all. I think I may need to get shoe inserts, especailly when I consider the fact that I will be asking for lots and lots of hours so I can save money to move to Boston. It'll all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment