30 November 2011

(#14) The "Dead Bodies" I Should've

While I love my graduate program and the classes I am currently taking, I do not enjoy the fact that these classes are night classes. I would much rather be having fun at night rather than sitting in a classroom and trying to ward off sleepiness.

At any rate, my night classes are 3 hours and 45 minutes long, in the middle of which we have a 15-20 minute break.

Tonight, as I left the classroom at the break, I overheard a conversation.

Girl #1 - "What are you guys up to?"
Girl #2 - "Oh, not much. We're just going to go look at some dead bodies."

I turned to my classmates, who were also fleeing the classroom to take advantage of our precious break, and gave them an incredulous, jealous look.

I should've . . . fallen to my knees, grabbed onto the girls' legs, began sobbing, and begged "Take me with you! Take me with you!"

1 comment:

  1. You know if I were with you, I would have SOOOOO gone!

    ReplyDelete