22 November 2011

(#11) The "Bus Ambush" I Should've

I have a desk in my room which faces the triple window that overlooks our little balcony and the busy street on which we live. I like to leave the blinds open, day and night, especially night, so I can see the cars and people either driving or walking by.

The other day, I was sitting at my desk, doing some homework, when a school bus stopped on the street in front of my apartment (I live next to a stoplight). I was confused because the bus was filled with elementary school aged children, yet it was only 2:00 pm. Why were they out of school so early? I don't know. What should I have done about it?

I should've . . . ran to my fridge, grabbed my carton of eggs, and then crouched on the balcony and egged the bus, hopefully getting one or two in through an open window and hitting a kid. That would teach them to get out of school early.

No comments:

Post a Comment