02 August 2011

To My Dear Possum-Loving Reader(s)

For some reason, my blog entry titled The Sword-Wielding, Possum Slayer has become wildly popular.

Thanks to the smart individuals who have provided us with Blogger, I am aware that the aforementioned blog entry has been viewed anywhere from 15 to 30 times a day for the past five days. I am also aware that these views have originated from the Google searches "possum", "possums", and "pictures of possums". As it seems unlikely that a large number of people have suddenly become interested in possums and have begun searching for them on Google, I think these page hits come from one individual. And as I have no idea why anyone would keep accessing the same blog entry over and over again, I am writing this to ask that he or she or they step forward by leaving a comment about why they are viewing my blog entry so often.

This is not meant to be a chastisement by any means. I am grateful for your readership, but to satisfy my own curiosity, I ask that you tell me what keeps you coming back to that one entry. So, please, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment