31 October 2011

(#4) The "Church Smoochies" I Should've . . .

I was sitting in church. I was trying to pay attention so I could have a spiritually enlightening experience. The key word is "trying". I was having a hard time focusing because of some young couple that couldn't stop pathetically pecking each other on the lips. They had their arms around each other, her arm across his chest and his arm around her back, and they kept randomly turning their heads and gently kissing each other and then turning away . . . again and again and again.

I'm all for love. Love is awesome. I'm glad they're in love, or at least some degree of infatuation, but they don't need to be so mushy IN CHURCH. It also didn't help that their kissing was very awkward and almost mechanical--but in a jerky, unsure way.

I should've . . . leaned forward, bit the guy's arm that was laying across the back of the pew, and told him, when he turned around, that he was being awkward and should stop--stop it that instant!

3 comments:

  1. Or you should've leaned forward and kissed them both and said, "See? It's super awkward. If you stop I will too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a like button for your post and Cassandra's comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but you can like this post on Facebook. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete