26 January 2012

(#26) The "Prayer Circle" I Should've

Last night, I was walking adjacent to the Boston Commons to get onto the T to go home after class. I looked over, and there was a group of four guys. They were standing pretty close to each other in a circle. There was a cold wind, and I think their positioning was an attempt to block it out as they talked.

For a second, I thought they looked like a prayer circle.

I should've . . . walked over to them and started to pray with them. "Oh, Gracious Father, please protect these young men from sin. Help them to stop touching themselves as they think about their mothers in perverse ways. Please, help them to stop worrying about occupying Wall Street so that they may one day occupy Heaven. Please, Father, guide these poor souls. Amen." Afterwards, I would have smiled at each of them, patted one of them on the shoulder, and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment