06 December 2011

(#16) The "He's Lying!" I should've

Last night, I got on the number 66 bus. There was a fellow passenger, a man, who was on his phone. He was very defensively telling the person on the other end that he was on the number 1 bus and that he had been stuck in Central Square for over an hour. I don't know who he was talking to or why he was lying, but he was not speaking a single word of truth.
I should've . . . grabbed the phone from the lying man and screamed into the phone that "He's lying! He's on the number 1 bus! He didn't even come from Central Square, and if he's on this bus then there's no way he could've been there any time recently! He's lying to you! Don't trust him! He could've been killing someone!" After this outburst, I should've then handed the phone back to the man, smiled, and told him to have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment