27 February 2012

(#30) The "Dry Hump" I Should've

I am not opposed to PDA (public displays of affection--just, so we're all clear). A little kiss on the cheek or lips, the holding of hands, sitting on laps, wrapping arms around each other--that's fine. I don't mind it, I don't feel it's inappropriate, and I'm actually probably jealous that I'm not involved. I do not, however, condone PDA when it involves making out with excessive slurping and smacking noises while at a bus stop and standing in the direction of where the bus is coming from, thus forcing people to look at your inappropriate public kissing if they want to see if the bus is a-comin'.

I kept my peace, praying that the bus would arrive soon, and was relieved when it did.

Imagine my disappointment when the couple going for the PDA 2012 Award got on the bus after me. They didn't resume their noisy kissing . . . this time it was much worse.

They remained standing, the man leaning against a bar that ran from the floor to the ceiling, and the woman leaned her butt into his crotch and started moving it back and forth. All of which was done in my periphery and in front of the rear exit door.

I should've . . . made a loud sexual moaning noise and then said, "Oh, yeah! That's sooooo hot! Yeaaaaaaah! I love how you two are just in your own little worrrllld--it's like you're not even aware that people can see you! Whooo! So hot! Look at this hotness, everyone! Isn't it so HOT?! Don't stop, baby! Keep working it! Yeah! And you, sir, are one lucky man! Mmmm! Mm-mm-mm-mm! HOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment