15 May 2011

The Last Days

This past week has been insane. Between working Monday through Friday from 8 am to 7 pm (sometimes even later) while being severely understaffed, planning a bachelor party (which involved recruiting one of my friends to play the part of a stripper to fool everyone into thinking we had an actual stripper and then spraying them all with silly string), attending said bachelor party, packing to move this coming weekend, selling furniture and personal belongings on Craig's List, being in charge of setting up and running a wedding reception, executing said wedding reception, attending a graduation ceremony, and getting some small amount of sleep, I haven't been able to do much of anything else. It has been a very productive week outside of my blog endeavors, but I promise to do better as I enter my final week at the pawn shop.

I have a number of great stories in mind, so, stay tuned this week, as we enter THE LAST DAYS. These final entries will be awesome. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment